EARLY BIRD OFFER: BUY 4 HALLOWEEN TICKETS AND GET 1 FREE
Shake, Rattle and Roll, A Diamond Hotel Halloween Event
October 27, 2019 I 10am to 2pm
Php1,000 nett per person inclusive of a take home snack box
GET A CHANCE TO WIN ROUNDTRIP AIRLINE TICKETS FOR 2 TO SINGAPORE in the raffle draw on October 27, 2019, 2pm at the Diamond Ballroom. Participants may drop their raffle stubs upon registration. Deadline for submission of entries is on October 27, 2019 at 1:30PM.
Our Halloween fanfare includes:
Kids in the spookiest and most original costumes get a chance to win a prize!
Raffle Promo Mechanics
1. Halloween tickets for the Shake, Rattle and Roll, A Diamond Hotel Halloween Event is available for sale from September 9 to October 27, 2019 at Diamond Hotel's Lobby or at onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com for Php1,000 nett per person.
2. Guests who will book the Spooktacular Stay room package and will check-in from October 21 - November 1, 2019 will get one (1) complimentary ticket to the Halloween event on October 27, 2019 per room, per stay.
3. Prize at stake is: one (1) winner of two (2) economy roundtrip airline tickets to Singapore via Cebu Pacific
4. Guest/ticket holder should write the complete information on the required fields on the ticket: a. Name b. Address c. Contact Number, d. Email Address, and e. Signature
5. Guest should drop off his/her entry in the raffle drum on October 27, 2019 at the Diamond Ballroom.
6. Cut off time for submission of entry is at 1:30pm on October 27, 2019.
7. Raffle draw will be done on October 27, 2019 at 2pm at the Diamond Ballroom of Diamond Hotel Philippines located at Roxas Boulevard corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila 1000, Philippines, in the presence of a DTI representative.
8. There will only be one (1) winner of Roundtrip Airline Tickets for 2 to Singapore. The raffle draw winner will be announced immediately after the draw.
9. The winner will be notified via live announcement. He/she may claim his/her prize after the announcement at the Diamond Ballroom c/o Ms. Myles Eleazar. However, if the winner is not present during the live announcement, he/she will be notified via registered mail and telephone call. The winner must claim the prize within sixty (60) days after the receipt of the registered mail. Failure to claim the prize within the period means forfeiture of winning in favor of Diamond Hotel Philippines with prior approval of DTI.
10. For validation purposes, the winner has to present the original copy of his/her winning raffle coupon, a valid ID and registered mail.
11. Prize is transferable but not convertible to cash.
12. Employees of Diamond Hotel Philippines, advertising agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
13. Decisions made by Diamond Hotel Philippines in accordance with these terms and conditions as well as with applicable rules and regulations, on all matters relating to this promotion will be at the absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants, with prior concurrence of the DTI.
14. Winner authorizes Diamond Hotel Philippines to disclose and publish his/her name, photo and other particulars determined by Diamond Hotel to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as Diamond Hotel Philippines may deem appropriate.
Promo period is from September 9 to October 27, 2019 Per DTI-FTEB Permit No.17539, Series of 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
One (1) coupon is valid for ONE (1) slot to Shake, Rattle and Roll, A Halloween Event at Diamond Hotel Philippines. Inclusions are the following:
One (1) free snackbox
Access to trick or treat stations and activities
Kids (2 years old and below) are free of charge. Adult companions and guardians are charged at full ticket price.
Electronic coupon is required (screenshots and digital vouchers are allowed as long as it displays clearly redemption code for proper validation) & a valid government issued ID are required upon redemption. The voucher must be named after the person who will redeem it. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the voucher owner must be presented when redeeming the service.
The actual card must be presented upon redemption otherwise a copy of front and back of valid credit card, letter of authorization from the owner of the card and a valid government issued ID must all be presented upon redemption. For any concerns or inquiry, please call 528 3000 at local 1121 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm.
We regret that failure to present above mentioned requirements upon redemption, the online payment becomes invalid and guest will be asked to settle on personal.