REDEEMABLE ONLY ON APRIL 21, 2019 (Sunday), 10am to 2pm
It's a day of fun, games and surprises for guests of all ages with our line-up of exciting Easter activities:
Meet and greet with Easter characters
You can also get a chance to win exciting prizes, including an Apple Watch Series 4!
Purchase your event ticket for only Php1,000 nett per person, inclusive of a snack box filled with yummy goodies, a party loot bag, and a load of fun activities!
Promo period is from March 15 to April 21, 2019 Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4548, Series of 2019.
1.Easter Tickets for the Easter Spectacle - Kids Party on Parade of Diamond Hotel Philippines is available for purchase from March 15 to April 21, 2019 at Diamond Hotel's Lobby for Php1,000 nett per person. Guests who will avail of the Easter ticket will be eligible for the raffle.
2. Guests who will book the Easter Staycation Package and will check-in from April 14-21, 2019 will get one (1) complimentary ticket per room, on a per stay basis.
3. Prize at stake is: one (1) winner of Apple Watch Series 4
4. Guest/ticket holder should write the complete information on the required fields on the ticket: a. Name b. Address c. Contact Number, d. Email Address and e. Affix Signature
5. Guest should drop off his/her entry in the raffle drum on April 21, 2019 at the Diamond Ballroom.
6. Cut off time for submission of entry is at 1:30pm on April 21, 2019.
7. Raffle draw will be held on April 21, 2019 at 2pm at the Diamond Ballroom of Diamond Hotel Philippines located at Roxas Boulevard corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila 1000, Philippines, in the presence of a DTI representative.
8. There will only be (1) winner of Apple Watch Series 4.
9. The winner will be notified via registered mail, live announcement and telephone call. He/she may claim his/her prize after the announcement at the Diamond Ballroom c/o Ms. Myles Eleazar or until (60) days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of sponsor with prior DTI approval.
10. For validation purposes, the winner has to present the original copy of his/her winning raffle coupon, a valid I.D. and
11. Prize is transferable but not convertible to cash.
12. Employees of Diamond Hotel Philippines, advertising agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
13. Decisions made by Diamond Hotel Philippines in accordance with these terms and conditions as well as with applicable rules and regulations, on all matters relating to this promotion will be at the absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants, with prior concurrence of the DTI.
14. Winner authorizes Diamond Hotel Philippines to disclose and publish his/her name, photo and other particulars determined by Diamond Hotel to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as Diamond Hotel Philippines may deem appropriate.
Terms and Conditions:
One (1) coupon is valid for ONE (1) slot to the Easter Spectacle Kids Party on Parade at Diamond Hotel Philippines. Inclusions are the following:
Access to trick or treat stations and activities
One (1) free snackbox
Kids (2 years old and below) are free of charge. Adult companions and guardians are charged at full ticket price.
Electronic coupon is required (screenshots and digital vouchers are allowed as long as it displays clearly redemption code for proper validation) & a valid government issued ID are required upon redemption. The voucher must be named after the person who will redeem it. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the voucher owner must be presented when redeeming the service.
Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, PWD, or Diplomat.
The actual card must be presented upon redemption otherwise a copy of front and back of valid credit card, letter of authorization from the owner of the card and a valid government issued ID must all be presented upon redemption. For any concerns or inquiry, please call 528 3000 at local 1121 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 8pm.
We regret that failure to present above mentioned requirements upon redemption, the online payment becomes invalid and guest will be asked to settle on personal.