1076 Viewed this.
24 People who bought this.
REDEEMABLE ONLY ON OCTOBER 29, 2017 (Sunday), 10am to 2pm
Welcome to Count Dracula's lavishly luxurious lair, where monsters of all kinds party the night away. Have fun with the Frankensteins, the Werewolves, and the whole spooky bunch over games and treats.
Our Halloween event includes these activities for kids:
Trick or Treat around the hotel
Arts and crafts
Food and beverage selling stations
You can also get a chance to win exciting prizes, including a Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy-Con raffle prize!
Purchase your event ticket for only Php1,000 nett per person, inclusive of a snack box filled with yummy goodies, a party loot bag, and a load of fun activities!
Raffle Promo Mechanics:
1. Halloween tickets for the Hotel Transylvania, A Diamond Hotel Halloween Event will be available for sale on September 29 to October 29, 2017 at Diamond Hotel's Lobby or at onlineshopping.diamondhotel.com for Php1000 nett per person.
2. Guests who check in from October 27 to November 3, 2017 will get one (1) complimentary ticket per room, per stay. Prize at stake is: one (1) winner of Nintendo Switch with Grey Joy Con.
3. Guest / ticket holder should write the complete information on the required fields on the ticket.
a. Name b. Address c. Contact Number, d. Email Address and e. Affix Signature
4. Guest should drop off his/her entry in the raffle drum on October 29, 2017 at the Diamond Ballroom.
5. Cut off time for submission of entry is at 1:30pm on October 29, 2017.
6. Raffle draw will be done on October 29, 2017 at 2pm at the Diamond Ballroom of Diamond Hotel Philippines located at Roxas Boulevard corner Dr. J. Quintos Street, Manila 1000, Philippines, in the presence of a DTI representative.
7. There will only be one (1) winner of Nintendo Switch with Grey Joy Con. Raffle draw winner will be announced immediately after the draw.
8. The winner will be notified via registered mail, live announcement and telephone call. He/she may claim his/her prize after the announcement at the Diamond Ballroom c/o Ms. Analynn Menil or until sixty (60) days from receipt of notification . Otherwise, prizes will be forfeited in favor of sponsor with prior DTI approval.
9. For validation purposes, the winner has to present the original copy of his/her winning raffle coupon, a valid I.D. and registered mail.
10. Prize is transferable but not convertible to cash.
11. Employees of Diamond Hotel Philippines, advertising agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
12. Decisions made by Diamond Hotel Philippines in accordance with these terms and conditions as well as with applicable rules and regulations, on all matters relating to this promotion will be at the absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants, with prior concurrence of the DTI.
13. Winner authorizes Diamond Hotel Philippines to disclose and publish his/her name, photo and other particulars determined by Diamond Hotel to any person/s and in any mode or manner, as Diamond Hotel Philippines may deem appropriate.
Promo period is from September 29 to October 29, 2017 Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11724, Series of 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
One (1) coupon is valid for ONE (1) slot to the Hotel Transylvania A Diamond Hotel Halloween Event at Diamond Hotel Philippines. Inclusions are the following:
One (1) free snackbox
Access to trick or treat stations and activities
Kids (2 years old and below) are free of charge. Adult companions and guardians are charged at full ticket price.
Electronic coupon is required (screenshots and digital vouchers are allowed as long as it displays clearly redemption code for proper validation) & a valid government issued ID are required upon redemption. The voucher must be named after the person who will redeem it. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the voucher owner must be presented when redeeming the service.
The actual card must be presented upon redemption otherwise a copy of front and back of valid credit card, letter of authorization from the owner of the card and a valid government issued ID must all be presented upon redemption. For any concerns or inquiry, please call 528 3000 at local 1121 from Monday to Friday, 10am to 8pm.
We regret that failure to present above mentioned requirements upon redemption, the online payment becomes invalid and guest will be asked to settle on personal.